Project Management Life Cycle
The Project Management Life Cycle has four phases: Initiation, Planning, Execution and Closure. Each project life cycle phase is described below, along with the tasks needed to complete it. You can click the links provided, to view more detailed information on the project management life cycle.
- Create a Project Plan
- Create a Resource Plan
- Create a Financial Plan
- Create a Quality Plan
- Create a Risk Plan
- Create an Acceptance Plan
- Create a Communications Plan
- Create a Procurement Plan
- Contract the Suppliers
- Build Deliverables
- Monitor and Control
The Project Management Template kit contains all of the tools and templates you need, to complete the project management life cycle. It also contains a free Project Management Book to help you manage projects. It takes you through the project lifecycle step-by-step, helping you to deliver projects on time and within budget.
It's also unique, because it:
- Applies to all project types and industries
- Is used to manage projects of any size
- Gives you the complete set of project templates
- Explains every step in the project lifecycle in depth!
The Project Management Kit helps:
- Project Managers to deliver projects
- Consultants to manage client projects
- Trainers to teach project management
- Students to learn how to manage projects
- Project Offices to monitor and control projects
- Senior Managers to improve the success of projects.